Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Misc Stuff

You were expecting a picture, right??? Well, for the 1st time ever, I am going to make journal blog entry. Cool, huh? Okay, not really, but at least it is something different.

Tdawg has been playing Garbage Collector everyday. He is still in 1st place. However, RoyalTapDancer is giving him a run for his money. One minute, he is in 1st, and the next she is. Back and further they go. Who will end up on top? Hard to say. To make it more interesting. Tdawg lives in the US; and RoyalTapDancer lives in the UK, so there is a big time difference. Wouldn't it be great to see them play each other up to the last minute? Guess someone will be staying up late, but who?

Puffles still plays Chobots. I haven't been on as much as normal. Why? Because I spend quality time on the Chobot Forum posting there. You can always tell my posts. I use punctuation. It drives me crazy that other people leave out periods. Talk about hard to read what they are saying, let alone what they mean.

So, that is whats happening in the world of Tdawg and Puffles. Now that school is out, we will be online alot more. See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment